Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Apologies

I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while!  As the semester nears an end (Do I seriously have less than a month left before my return to Minnesota?!), crunch time arrives on homework and other assignments.  We will spend a week in South India starting next Thursday, so I hope to finish assignments by Wednesday.  Yikes!  I am currently writing a short dissertation for my international relations class called "Multinational Corporations and their Cultural Influence on the Third World" (unless I give it a better name).  I will also write a research paper for Indian History and Society.  Cross my fingers I can handle those and the smaller papers due next week.

On the other hand, I have some blog posts in my head that I hope to write soon.  I'm eager to share what India has taught me about gender, race, religion, and a couple of other big, important topics.  That and I'll have the exciting trip to South India.  There will be good stuff...once I get my head above water again.  Or maybe just once I have a few minutes to write during a study break.  I'm still having a great time, and I want to share it with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment